Subject: FW: Informal EU culture ministers’ meeting, Warsaw, 7-8 April 2025
From: "Kadri Jauram" <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2025 09:27:09 +0200

Palun registreerida kutse Deltas

From: Prezydencja RP <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2025 2:27 PM
To: [email-masked]; Kadri Jauram <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Informal EU culture ministers’ meeting, Warsaw, 7-8 April 2025

Dear Colleagues,

enclosed you will find a “save the date” invitation for the informal EU 
culture ministers’ meeting on 7-8 April 2025 in Warsaw.

Formal invitation with a background note and practical information shall be 
sent to you at the end of February.

Please do convey this invitation to your Minister and confirm the fact with 
the reply asap.

Best regards

Bartosz Baran

chief expert

Unit for European Affairs and International Projects

Department of European Affairs and Funds

Ministry of Culture and National Heritage

+48 22 829 33 35

+48 734 114 801

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

 <https://www.gov.pl/web/kultura> https://www.gov.pl/web/kultura

ul. Wierzbowa 9

00-094 Warszawa